Shelby Forsythia is an Intuitive Grief Guide and host of the podcast Coming Back: Conversations on life after loss. After her mom’s death in 2013, she became what she calls a “student of grief” and now writes, speaks, and teaches others about the transformational power of grief and loss. Shelby is a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist® and Reiki Practitioner.
This week I had an opportunity to speak with Shelby about how the loss of her mother eventually led to her helping others deal with grief.
Find Shelby online:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shelbyforsythia
- Podcast: http://www.shelbyforsythia.com/comingback/
Subscribe to this podcast by using ony of the following:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - email@example.com
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
voice message - http://www.dealingwithmygrief.com/voicemail
Music provided by Oren Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org)