I've had it this week.
In Reddit, Facebook, other podcasts... I've heard people tell others that they should be over their grief.
IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE! PERIOD.
I'ms still so upset, I cam barely type.
Grief isn't something that you get over. You have to learn the deal with the emotions the you get hit with as you go through life as you are constantly reminded that you must live without someone you love dearly.
Subscribe to this podcast by using ony of the following:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - email@example.com
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
voice message - http://www.dealingwithmygrief.com/voicemail
Music provided by Oren Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org)