When I was 10, I lost my grandfather, dad, and an uncle in an 8-10 month time span.
About 3 years later I heard the phrase "Death comes in threes" for the first time. Then in August/September of 1985 it happened again: my grandmother, grandfather and an aunt... followed by the death of a cousin in early 1986.
I used to spend a lot of time following the death of a loved one trying to figure out who was next.
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - email@example.com
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
voice message - http://www.dealingwithmygrief.com/voicemail
Music provided by Oren Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org)