If it exists, it's a moving target
When people talk about the "new normal"during the grieving process, they talk about the the person that you become after the loss of someone special in your life. But it this "new" you really ever going to be normal?
This episode is inspired by Dave Jackson of the "School of Podcasting." Dave's podcast helped me get my podcaast. One of the segment of his show is called 'Because of my Podcast', where different podcast producers share stories of how podcasting has changed their lives. This week, Dave featured my podcast on his show. Here is a link to his blog post discussing my show.
During an email conversation with Dave, he discusses getting to the "new normal" in his life.for me, I think the new normal comes in stages:
- The old normal - That which was normal before my grief
- The fractured normal - Some of the things in my life remained normal, but they
startto feel strange .
- The new normal - The strange and weirdness are no longer strange and weird
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Music provided by Oren Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org)