Sometimes dealing with my grief makes me outright furious!
As I reflect on Father's day, there are a few things that make me angry about my father's loss:
1. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
2. I didn't get a chance to "hang out" at father-son event's during high school
3. My son will never have a relationship with his grandfather
4. I simply didn't have enough time of my own with my father.
I'm still trying to deal with these angry feelings i Have, but I haven't really discovered the best way to do so.
Ways to subscribe to Dealing With My Grief:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Music provided by Oren Levine (email@example.com)