I recently wore a watch that was left to me by my uncle. Wearing it made me feel closer to him... and it really made me happy. Here I reflect on things left to me be relatives.
Do you have any heirlooms left to you, and if so do you incorporate them in any way in your daily life?
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
voice message - http://www.dealingwithmygrief.com/voicemail
Music provided by Oren Levine (email@example.com)