I have often been asked how I feel about the subject of gun control. Many people thing that I am anti-gun because my father was murdered by someone with a shotgun.
This week I look at what or who really took the life of my father and how we might truly get away fro all the senseless killing that is running rampant in the States.
Look for a Youtube channel in the near future and email me (email@example.com) if you'd like to share your story of loss on the show.
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
voice message - http://www.dealingwithmygrief.com/voicemail
Music provided by Oren Levine (email@example.com)