After being cut off by a car on my way home, I asked myself why didn't the driver notice that there was no one behind me. was he focused just on my car and didn't notice that in the "big picture" it would have been safer to wait for me to pass because there was no one behind me.
When it comes to grief the big picture involves opening our hearts, to other to let them into our world... the help facilitate the healing process.
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
voice message - http://www.dealingwithmygrief.com/voicemail
Music provided by Oren Levine (email@example.com)