As I think about the heirlooms left to my by my loved ones, I started reflecting on the final time that I saw them or spent a considerable amount of time with them.
This week I ask two questions:
- Do some people know that their time on this earth is coming to an end? And...
- What would you differently if you knew that this would in fact be the last time you saw or spoke to your loved one?
I'm curious to know your answer... send me an email at email@example.com
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
voice message - http://www.dealingwithmygrief.com/voicemail
Music provided by Oren Levine (email@example.com)