I am often asked how long did it take me to "get over" my father's death.
The short answer is I haven't and I won't... at least not completely. In this episode I use my time in the army and the activity of running to explain why.
Now if I could just beat this cold!!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - email@example.com
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
voice message - http://www.dealingwithmygrief.com/voicemail
Music provided by Oren Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org)