The holidays can be as stressful as we make them.
Even though the holidays can be stressful enough on their own, adding the stress of grief can sometimes make it unbearable. There are a few approaches to dealing with the holidays while grieving
- Spend the holidays alone. Maybe dealing with the loss during the holidays is too painful.
- Incorporate your loved on in your holiday. Make their favorite food or do their activity.
- Start a new tradition if incorporating old traditions are to painful.
Whatever you do, communicate with people just to let know what you're doing for the holiday... and don't judge anyone's decision to do... or not do what you think they ought to do.
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - email@example.com
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
Music provided by Oren Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org)