One shouldn't have to bury a child... especially during the holidays
I have been going through a lot during the holiday season...
- Major eye surgery, from which I am on the road to recovery.
- I had a family member who was involved in a bus accident in Chattanooga, TN. They are also on the road to recovery
- I had a member of my Army family lose his teenage son in a freak accident.
I have rationalized why my father was taken from me as a means of making it easier to cope with his death. I can not, however, imagine having to bury my child. I don't think I could ever find an acceptableanswer to why this happens
This episode in dedicated to my brother in arms, Steve Hawks and the memory of his son, Ethan.
Hug someone during this holiday season and tell them that you love them... do it NOW, don't wait. Tomorrow isn't promised... but it should be if you're a kid.
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - email@example.com
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
Music provided by Oren Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org)