What does grief and Microsoft Windows have in common?
If you have ever used Microsoft Windows or almost any application within Windows, you'll find a few similarities:
- There are several ways to accomplish the same task
- Sometimes things go awry when we are trying to move forward and accomplish certain goals
How can I determine which way is best for me to confront my grief and who do I pivot when I get stuck and can't seem to move forward.
This weeks call to action: Evaluate the different methods you have at your disposal to help you deal with grief, especially when you seem to be stuck in a place that doesn't allow you to continue your healing process.
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen via iHeart Radio
Contact me using any of following:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
twitter - http://www.twitter.com/dealwithgrief
Music provided by Oren Levine (email@example.com)